Skip to main content

My REVIEW OF CRYOSURGERY CLINIC MIDDLESBROUGH AMAZING RESULTS

 My Name is Sadie and i thought i would write about my skin tag removal in the Cryosurgery Clinic Middlesbrough.I researched videos online first using the terms skin clinic Middlesbrough and skin tag removal clinic Middlesbrough. I noticed a YouTube channel that give aftercare advice and showed videos of the techniques involved. 

I was surprised at the Free 30 minute consultations and the clinic being on our doorstep! Win win for me, i was ready to pay £200 consultation fee by a nearby clinic in the local hospital that does exactly the same thing!

I called Sandy the owner, who quickly made me feel at ease and as i already had a good idea of the procedures and aftercare from watching her videos, i knew i was in good hands.

I was booked in at the Cryosurgery Clinic Middlesbrough within 6 days for my free consultation. I have always had a few large skin tags and a couple of small patches on my face that she diagnosed as Actinic keratosis/sun spots.

I had a comprehensive medical questionnaire to complete of which Sandy asked the questions and confirmed the answers and signed the necessary paperwork. This took about 15 mins or so and i was delighted that Sandy could actually start the treatment there and then!!!! 

OK price has to be mentioned, I had been quoted without consultation by the other local clinic around £700 -£1200. I was going to pay that......i am so glad i never.

Sandy said i would need up-to three sessions but no more.

Total price for 2 patches/sunspots and 3 large tags £265!!! and i did need the three separate treatments. I am over the moon with the results and obviously the price. I have enough saved to have a holiday when allowed of course, with Covid situation. 

The sessions only lasted 10-15 mins max and stung just a little for a couple of mins. Within 1 week the sunspot patches had fallen off and i had fresh pink skin underneath, the tags had gone really dark and shrunk. 

The tags where large and took the next 2 short sessions to completely  eradicate them .

Gone for good and my fresh skin has now pigmented normally. My confidence is high and i gained a friend for life in Sandy. She will be my first call for any such treatment in the future. I lovely lady, perfect clinic and aftercare second to non. Including a call anytime number. You just dont get that level of service anymore, definitely not at the price for sure.

I hope this gets the message through to anyone whos it thinking about removing any skin imperfections.

Check her channel on YouTube its called Cryosurgery Clinic Middlesbrough and Cryotherapy Clinic Middlesbrough .  

I HAVE PUT A LINK TO THE CHANNEL BELOW AND WEBSITE.  FREE CONSULTATIONS AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS.

                                                                                                                             
                      

                        
 YOU TUBE CHANNEL LINK CRYOSURGERY CLINIC MIDDLESBROUGH YOUTUBE  

Comments

  1. Thanks for the incredible effort. I will mention I read this when I book it at the cryosurgery clinic Middlesbrough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment